What is a Fire Risk Assessment? What's in a Fire Risk Assessment Report? LONDON
In-short, an Fire Risk Assessment is an inspection of your buildings whole premises, albeit commercial or residential, whereby the fire safety measures BOTH active fire protection & passive fire protection, are measured in-line with the premises fire safety procedures.
In-turn, assessed against the current legal requirements such as the RRFSO 2005 or other codes of practice (COP's) or British Standards.
Thus, providing you with an legal, suitable & sufficient + independent & impartial Fire Risk Assessment Report of your buildings current fire safety measures, whilst also including any fire action plan requirements.
Basically, enabling you to manage ALL your BUILDINGS legal fire safety requirements whilst confidently & proactively protecting your staff, guests, visitors & tenants whilst ultimately, protecting your business & investment (Business Resilience) against FIRE.
Our experience will assist you in passing fire authority, local council authority & building control fire inspections & provide insurers, solicitors, banks & financial institutions with an legal fire risk assessment report that saves life, protects your business infrastructure & assists with credit, whilst both providing & confirming your building premises fire safety management & control procedures.
There are many questions some may have, therefore:
We have provided an online FAQ page that we hope will answer the majority of technical questions asked & that we can legally answer online. See FAQ's (frequently asked questions)
Otherwise, if answers are not already provided within our website, it is most likely any other questions & answers can only be provided within our detailed Fire Risk Assessment document report or via, another Fire Safety Service.
What is in your - Fire Risk Assessment Inspection Report?
Firstly, we conduct our fire inspections to comply with:
1. The Regulatory Reform (Fire) (Safety) Order 2005
2. The Building Regulations (ADB) Part 1/ Part 2 - 2010/ 2019/ 2021
3. Local Housing Authorities (LACoRS) & HHSRS & Housing Act (AA)
4. British Standards - BS 9999: 2017
5. British Standards - BS 9991: 2015
6. British Standards - BS relevant to each individual site/ building premises
Our Document Reports are Comprehensive, Colourful & Informative.
Our fire risk assessors - will enable you to manage your premises fire safety.
Our fire risk assessors - reports are detailed, organised, clear & concise.
Our fire risk assessors - can provide guidance on-site whilst inspecting.
Our fire risk assessors - can provide guidance upon delivery of fire risk reports.
Fire Risk Assessment Inspection & Report - Contents & Details:
1. Front Cover
3. Assessed Premises Details
4. Company Premises Details
5. Responsible Persons
6. Control Measures
7. Fire Safety Legislation Introduction
8. Fire Hazards & Fire Risk Descriptions
9. Fire Risk Categories
10. Fire Risk Formulae
11. Hazards, Risks & Risk Control Measures
12. What to do Next
13. Addressing or Completing Fire Hazards/ Fire Risks
14. Annual Services Due
15. British Standards & Regulations Guidance
16. Fire Risk Factor Ratings
17. Images & Images Descriptions
18. Manager Notes for Completing Works
19. Author Notes for Addressing Report
20. Emergency Evacuation Strategy Plan
21. Fire Safety Policy
22. Fire Precaution Methods
23. Emergency Operator Information
24. Weekly Fire Alarm Test Notice
25. General Housekeeping - Fire Hazards
26. General Housekeeping - Fire Doors
27. General Housekeeping - Safety Signs & Notices
28. Bomb Threat - Procedures
29. Bomb Threat - Checklist
30. Hot Works Permit - Procedures
31. Hot Works Permit - Application Form
Our FRA Reports are 66+ pages of Comprehensive Fire Inspection Documentation & Legal Fire Safety Guidance.
Further Details - See our info-links below:
1. MG Fire Safety Group - Fire Risk Assessment
2. MG Fire Safety Group - Fire Extinguisher Service & Maintenance
3. MG Fire Safety Group - Fire Safety Strategy Planning
Our Fire Safety Risk Assessors/ Fire Safety Managers - Manage All Types Of Premises & Building Occupancy Fire Safety.
Contact Us for your legal, cost-effective ex-fire service Fire Safety Officer Fire Risk Assessment on: 0800 999 8595.
London Fire Risk Assessment - Fire Risk Assessment Inspection Report, Fire Safety Strategy, Fire Safety Consultancy, Fire Extinguisher Service, Fire Warden Training & Fire Extinguisher Training in Westminster, Shepherds Bush, Covent Garden, Fitzrovia, Marylebone, Kensington, Chelsea, Pimlico, Whitechapel, Clerkenwell, Tottenham, Canary Wharf & Greenwich - London.