Fire Risk Assessment Report - Fire Safety Risk Assessment in CLERKENWELL:
MG Fire Safety Group are ex-fire & rescue services & fully qualified & accredited life safety fire risk assessors through the Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE). Our fire risk assessors can conduct a fire risk assessment on any type of commercial or residential premises.
Our fire risk assessors have each conducted 1000's of fire risk assessments for both workplace and residential types of premises.
Our experience will assist you in passing fire authority, local council authority & local building control fire safety inspections.
Our Fire Risk Assessment: Your Protection:
Our services are conducted to the highest standards. We work with you, the local fire service & local building control (if required), to provide the most practical solutions to enable legal compliance & protect life, property & infrastructure.
Our qualified fire safety knowledge & experience, has also enabled us to manage the fire safety for multiple:
1. Heritage Sites
2. Listed Buildings
3. Conservation Areas &
4. Planning & Building Applications
Our knowledge & experience has enabled us to assist clients to manage any fire service notice placed upon their premises - such as:
1. Notice Of Deficiency
2. Alterations Notice
3. Enforcement Action Notice
4. Prohibition Notice/ Restriction Notice
INSTITUTE OF FIRE ENGINEERS LIFE SAFETY FIRE RISK ASSESSORS
(30 years ex-fire service IFE accredited life safety fire risk assessors)
FULL MEMBERS OF THE FIRE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION
(The number one fire protection organisation in the United Kingdom)
FULL MEMBERS OF THE BRITISH STANDARDS INSTITUTE
(We maintain all relevant & current fire safety standards)
We assess all commercial & residential types of premises such as:
Fire Risk Assessment: Commercial
1. Offices & Office Block Common Areas
2. Schools, Academies & Colleges
3. Factories & Warehouses
4. Doctors & Dentist Surgeries
5. Gymnasiums & Leisure Centres
6. Pubs, Social Clubs & Nightclubs
7. Transport & Transport Workshops
8. Salons, Spas, Hairdressers & Barbers
9. Marquees & Tents
10. Places Of Worship
|Fire Risk Assessment: Residential|
2. Blocks Of Flats
3. Apartment Blocks
4. Bed & Breakfast
5. Converted Houses To Flats
6. House In Multiple Occupation
7. Nursing & Residential Care Homes
|Fire Risk Assessment: Retail|
1. Shops/ Retail Outlets
2. Grocery Stores
3. Shopping Malls
4. Retail Merchandising Units
|Fire Risk Assessment: Legal Standards|
1. The Fire Safety Order 2005
2. The Housing Act 2004
3. LACoRS & HHSRS
4. Purpose Built Blocks Of Flats
5. BS 9991: 2015
6. BS 9999: 2017
7. ADBv1: 2010/ 2019/ 2021
8. ADBv2: 2010/ 2019/ 2021
9. Active Fire Protection
10. Passive Fire Protection
11. BS 7974 : 2001/ 2019 - Fire Engineering Methods
12. Fire Safety (Employees' Capabilities) (England) Regulations 2010
We also provide a detailed fire action plan, to discuss in-brief what you need to do.
This is basically a list of jobs to enable your compliance.
FYI: FREE with EVERY fire risk assessment:
1. Emergency Evacuation Strategy Plan
2. Fire Safety Policy & Procedures Manual
3. Fire Action Notice - Personalised & Site Specific
4. Fire Doors - Checklist
5. Daily, Weekly, Monthly - Checklist Document
Prices start @ £475.00 plus £55.00 fire officer service attendance.
Further Details - See our info-links below:
1. MG Fire Safety Group - What's In Your Report
2. MG Fire Safety Group - Fire Safety Evacuation Strategy
3. MG Fire Safety Group - Fire Safety Consultancy
Our Fire Safety Risk Assessors/ Fire Safety Managers - Manage All Types Of Premises & Building Occupancy Fire Safety.
Contact Us for your legal, cost-effective ex-fire service Fire Safety Officer Fire Risk Assessment on: 0800 999 8595.
London Fire Risk Assessment - Fire Risk Assessment Inspection, Fire Risk Assessment Report, Fire Safety Strategy, Fire Safety Consultancy, Fire Extinguisher Service, Fire Warden Training & Fire Evacuation Drills in London Westminster, Shepherds Bush, Covent Garden, Fitzrovia, Marylebone, Kensington, Chelsea, Pimlico, Whitechapel, Clerkenwell, Tottenham, Canary Wharf & Greenwich - MG Fire Safety Group is the trading name of London Fire Risk Assessment.